Introduce yourself
Post: #1
Hi it's me, Nindroid, my real name is Lucius Whittemore and I has a Facebook. I'm 14 years of age, male, and honestly, my life sucks at the time of my life.
I hate math, like, ALOT. My favorite things to do are draw and play Minecraft.
I love the colors black, gray, red, and purple. My favorite foods are pepperoni pizza and garlic bread.

I usually listen to music. My favorite bands are: Rise Against, Three Days Grace, AWOLNATION, Green Day, Imagine Dragons, and Nirvana.

I'm currently single (insert no gf feel here). I like to watch TV, my favorite TV shows are Tosh.0 and Spongebob :D
And thats it I guess.[align=center][/align]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Introduce yourself - by Nindroid - 05-15-201308:54 AM
RE: Introduce yourself - by BlackMajor - 05-15-201306:48 PM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by Nindroid - 05-15-201309:32 PM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by Eleves_202 - 05-15-201308:16 PM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by BlackMajor - 05-15-201310:07 PM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by AngelZ - 05-16-201303:36 AM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by VlperX - 05-17-201310:38 AM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by Nindroid - 05-17-201311:54 AM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by VlperX - 05-17-201305:58 PM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by Nindroid - 05-17-201309:23 PM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by Meatboy5 - 05-18-201312:18 AM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by Nindroid - 05-18-201308:31 AM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by darkspin - 10-28-201301:26 PM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by BinoAl - 10-28-201303:03 PM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by Bluevertro - 10-28-201301:48 PM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by StorAxis - 10-28-201302:56 PM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-29-201303:40 AM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by Nindroid - 10-30-201307:01 AM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-30-201308:43 AM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by Nindroid - 10-30-201308:47 AM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by StorAxis - 10-30-201303:18 PM,
RE: Introduce yourself - by Nindroid - 10-30-201309:19 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)