Thread Closed 
Ban Request for ManlyWasabi
Post: #4

I haven't griefed his base unless your counting that incident with farming,and if you are counting that farming incident i put everything back without you telling me to, even the hoe i used. I had replanted the crops as well. I had no intent to steal, everything was put in a chest in his base. The only thing you did was cause unnecessary drama, so don't act like a hero. Me and ManlyWasabi have worked things out so this thread is irrelevant now. Thanks for your time
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Ban Request for ManlyWasabi - by TheRealBadman - 05-12-201305:32 AM,
RE: Ban Request for ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 05-12-201307:19 AM,
RE: Ban Request for ManlyWasabi - by TheRealBadman - 05-13-201303:04 AM
RE: Ban Request for ManlyWasabi - by mrminority - 05-13-201305:53 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)