Clips for Elite
Post: #1
Hey guys, just wanted to say [size=xx-large]I REALLY FUGGIN' NEED CLIPS
[/size]
[size=xx-small]*cough*
[/size]
I've linked a preview of my upcoming frag movie, Elite, down below. As you can see it's going along smoothly, but I've hit a bump in the road. I want this to be a clan oriented video, not the Alchemy and Min show.

[Video: ]

All you literally have to do is record a demo of you doing a couple of cool kills and email it to me. Das it mang.

If you're not sure how to record shet, click HERE for instructions.

I hope to hear from you mentlegen soon.

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Clips for Elite - by mrminority - 05-12-201305:57 PM
RE: Clips for Elite - by Pablo9992 - 05-13-201307:54 AM,
RE: Clips for Elite - by BinoAl - 05-19-201302:37 AM,
RE: Clips for Elite - by TheComposer - 05-19-201303:41 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)