Jakpet#Mason
Post: #3
You had me at the baseball stadium. That was very well done and I thing you have the skill for Mason.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jakpet#Mason - by jakpet - 05-08-201302:33 PM,
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-08-201304:19 PM,
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by Eleves_202 - 05-08-201308:35 PM
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by Nindroid - 05-08-201309:48 PM,
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by VlperX - 05-09-201302:37 AM,
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by jakpet - 05-09-201307:56 AM,
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-09-201309:52 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)