Jakpet#Mason
Post: #1
[color=#800000]How long have you been playing Minecraft?[/color]
I have played on darkspin for a while, I have been back on the server for almost a month.

[color=#800000]How much time do you give to Minecraft?[/color]
If I am not at school or track practice i'm probably playing minecraft.

[color=#800000]How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/color]
I would say quite a bit of my time is for building and not survival. Perhaps about 45% of my time building in creative world and the other 55% i'm working on my city.

Pics http://imgur.com/VbxT7eC

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jakpet#Mason - by jakpet - 05-08-201302:33 PM
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-08-201304:19 PM,
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by Eleves_202 - 05-08-201308:35 PM,
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by Nindroid - 05-08-201309:48 PM,
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by VlperX - 05-09-201302:37 AM,
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by jakpet - 05-09-201307:56 AM,
RE: Jakpet#Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-09-201309:52 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)