Thread Closed 
Ban Appeal
Post: #1
Hello,

I'm appealing for a ban I recived awhile ago, here is the exact date (2013.03.12 16:34:00), I was banned by DarkRyu, and when I tried to talk to him he kept on changing the story and blocked me, but my best guess was I taunted after killing someone on the server and he started raging and cussing me out on the mic, I also killed and taunted DarkRyu a good number of times, but granted that would be a really childish reason to ban me, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he did it for the best interest of the "community".

I waited this long to reply to give everything to cool down including myself, in case it matters.

Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Bronies Are Cancer - 05-04-201312:28 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by josephmeyers258 - 05-04-201301:43 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by Bronies Are Cancer - 05-04-201302:35 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-04-201308:33 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal - by DarkRyu - 05-04-201310:56 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: