Post: #12
05-03-201311:46 AM
"So, we know Flaze is semi-innocent (sorry buddy), Henry needed the pick destroyed and Ren didn't come on fast enough."
Uh no. Henry was the 'innocent' one out of this. When he was given tonnes of overpowered axes and such, he made sure he gave the remaining one(s?) to me, so he could make sure he didn't cheat. That was probably the most noble act I've ever seen of any player. He willingly gave up something that he probably would've gotten away with having to make sure he didn't break any rules. He could've easily stashed it away in a chest somewhere and then used it later to earn a tonne of money, but he didn't.
He was also the one that caught out Flaze cheating, so...
Now, I'm pretty confused over who enabled Flaze to cheat, who created the item, I don't care. It was the fact that he knowingly broke a pretty big rule and he didn't give the issue the seriousness it deserved that really did it for me.
Trying to blame Henry here is the dumbest shit I could imagine. He's done the most mature thing I think I've seen almost anybody ever do, while Flaze was the one who literally said 'meh' in response to us warning him never to do anything like that again.
Uh no. Henry was the 'innocent' one out of this. When he was given tonnes of overpowered axes and such, he made sure he gave the remaining one(s?) to me, so he could make sure he didn't cheat. That was probably the most noble act I've ever seen of any player. He willingly gave up something that he probably would've gotten away with having to make sure he didn't break any rules. He could've easily stashed it away in a chest somewhere and then used it later to earn a tonne of money, but he didn't.
He was also the one that caught out Flaze cheating, so...
Now, I'm pretty confused over who enabled Flaze to cheat, who created the item, I don't care. It was the fact that he knowingly broke a pretty big rule and he didn't give the issue the seriousness it deserved that really did it for me.
Trying to blame Henry here is the dumbest shit I could imagine. He's done the most mature thing I think I've seen almost anybody ever do, while Flaze was the one who literally said 'meh' in response to us warning him never to do anything like that again.
[Image: ]