Permission changes and a few plugins.
Post: #8
I don't think this whole Guardian thing will really work out. Darkspin already has PLENTY of staff as it is, I don't think that this will be beneficial at all.


"I suggest adding an additional rank. Maybe Guardian or something. Will have the same commands as the current moderators. Basically just normal players that are older than the rest. This should not really be considered a staff rank, maybe something in between."

Okay, so you think that this new rank will have the same permissions as the current Moderators, yet they should not be considered staff? this makes no sense to me.


"Make moderator a higher-ranked staff, with rollback, godmode, vanish, flymode maybe, freeze."

Doesn't this mean that Moderators will have permissions very similar to that of an Admin? Being a Moderator means that you Moderate. It doesn't mean that you should have all these EXTRA permissions added on. I think the main reason why Moderators don't have access to rollback or WE is because imagine all the harm that a moderator could do with rollback if they had access to it.

Like I have said prior, I don't think that this new rank is a good idea at all, it will just bring a plethora of issues to the server if it is implemented.

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Permission changes and a few plugins. - by Flaze - 05-01-201305:15 PM,
RE: Permission changes and a few plugins. - by StorAxis - 05-02-201305:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: