Post: #3
05-01-201308:55 PM
I don't understand.. you want them not to have warp/mail permissions..?
Why?
If they read the god damn signs, they would know about the town board and how they can warp directly to them that way.
There's a portal to the Nether at the Obsidia spawn, and two other warps I haven't decided where they go yet.
Even if we had messages popping up, telling them they can just /warp mainland or something, would they even read [i]that!?[/i]
I really don't understand this 'Guardian' idea.
Why?
If they read the god damn signs, they would know about the town board and how they can warp directly to them that way.
There's a portal to the Nether at the Obsidia spawn, and two other warps I haven't decided where they go yet.
Even if we had messages popping up, telling them they can just /warp mainland or something, would they even read [i]that!?[/i]
I really don't understand this 'Guardian' idea.
