Post: #1
05-01-201305:15 PM
[size=large][color=#FF0000]I have been around for a while now. I see a few permissions that should get changed. Here's a list, feel free to add/discuss..[/color][/size]
[color=#A9A9A9]Peanut[/color]
[color=#32CD32][list]
[*]The usage of /mail and commands by there.
[*]Permissions to warp.
[/list][/color]
Another issue for the new peanuts is that they spawn in Obsidia or Etceteria(Don't remember which), and they can't find where to build. I suggest some /warp wild points, with a small secure area, in the middle of the wilderness. Else, if it exists, a plugin that will tp you to a random spot in the world.
[color=#FF0000]Moderator[/color]
I have a suggestion for this rank as well
This one might provide a fix for the godmode war at the same time.
I suggest adding an additional rank. Maybe [color=#00BFFF]Guardian[/color] or something. Will have the same commands as the current moderators. Basicly just normal players that are older than the rest. This should not really be considered a staff rank, maybe something in between.
Make moderator a higher-ranked staff, with rollback, godmode, vanish, flymode maybe, freeze.
[color=#A9A9A9]Peanut[/color]
[color=#32CD32][list]
[*]The usage of /mail and commands by there.
[*]Permissions to warp.
[/list][/color]
Another issue for the new peanuts is that they spawn in Obsidia or Etceteria(Don't remember which), and they can't find where to build. I suggest some /warp wild points, with a small secure area, in the middle of the wilderness. Else, if it exists, a plugin that will tp you to a random spot in the world.
[color=#FF0000]Moderator[/color]
I have a suggestion for this rank as well
This one might provide a fix for the godmode war at the same time.
I suggest adding an additional rank. Maybe [color=#00BFFF]Guardian[/color] or something. Will have the same commands as the current moderators. Basicly just normal players that are older than the rest. This should not really be considered a staff rank, maybe something in between.
Make moderator a higher-ranked staff, with rollback, godmode, vanish, flymode maybe, freeze.
[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
