Should more Admins need to say yes on a mod app?
Yes, I believe the number should be increased to 5.
78.57%
11
Yes, I believe it should be increased, but to a different number.
7.14%
1
No, I think 3 admins is enough to confirm.
14.29%
2
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Increasing the number of Admins needed for Moderator Apps to 5
Post: #5

I agree with it in the sense it seems to be more fair, but in terms of practicality, I feel it is more reasonable just to have a set number and just change it as needed.

I see where you are coming from, and it raises a good point since the number of admins will probably never be a set amount. I just don't know how practical it is.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Increasing the number of Admins needed for Moderator Apps to 5 - by TheComposer - 04-30-201309:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)