Post: #94
04-30-201309:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-30-201309:02 AM by TheComposer.)
Although you didn't answer my questions, I felt one point needed to be taken apart a little because I haven't seen it before. Farming mobs for xp is so EASY in Obsidia for multiple reasons. For one, you can just make a farm from a spawner once you find one then lolxp for days no matter WHAT rank you are. I had a skeleton spawner for a few months before I became mod, and it is just as easy now for me to get xp as it was then.
And did you forget the mob arena in the town of Obsidia itself? If you just spawn zombies, you will simply be able to farm xp all day without taking damage because of how easy they are to hit away from you. Again, possible as any rank. Your point on xp is completely moot in my opinion.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
