Post: #4
04-30-201312:51 AM
I think it shouldn't be a set number. It should be 75-80% of the number of admins currently active, rounded up.
[Image: ]
| Should more Admins need to say yes on a mod app? | |||
| Yes, I believe the number should be increased to 5. | 11 | ||
| Yes, I believe it should be increased, but to a different number. | 1 | ||
| No, I think 3 admins is enough to confirm. | 2 | ||
| 14 vote(s) | |||
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Increasing the number of Admins needed for Moderator Apps to 5
|
|
Post: #4
04-30-201312:51 AM
I think it shouldn't be a set number. It should be 75-80% of the number of admins currently active, rounded up.
[Image: ] |
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Increasing the number of Admins needed for Moderator Apps to 5 - by TheComposer - 04-28-201305:53 PM,
RE: Increasing the number of Admins needed for Moderator Apps to 5 - by Miistic - 04-28-201306:05 PM,
RE: Increasing the number of Admins needed for Moderator Apps to 5 - by Eleves_202 - 04-29-201301:52 AM,
RE: Increasing the number of Admins needed for Moderator Apps to 5 - by josephmeyers258 - 04-30-201312:51 AM
RE: Increasing the number of Admins needed for Moderator Apps to 5 - by TheComposer - 04-30-201309:04 AM,
|