Flaze's illegitimate diamond acquisition
Post: #1
[font=Arial][size=large]Okay, first off, read through these screenshots[/size][/font]
[font=Arial]Secondly, well, what else is there to say? Other than what punishment does Flaze_Rus (and perhaps Pablo) deserve? He knowingly broke a pretty serious rule, and practically brushed it off in a 'oh it won't happen again lol' manner. Is this the kind of behaviour which makes Viper think mod is a 'test rank'? Because if all mods acted like this, I'd sure as hell be taking their perks away, hell, I'd take away all responsibility straight off them, but that is not my decision to make, this is up to the higher-ups of the server to figure out. I've probably said too much already so I shall leave it at that.[/font]

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Flaze's illegitimate diamond acquisition - by ren_wolf - 04-29-201306:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)