Post: #87
04-29-201302:28 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-29-201305:12 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
You'll have seen in my post I said this:
[i]"Moderator is only a conflict-resolving, observant, and minor punishment role,
[b]not a role which gains a significant upper hand in natural survival.[/i][/b]"
Due to recent changes to Mod, we have been hesitant in removing godmode, because Moderator has already had changes. We wanted to wait a little while before making more changes. It is now time we took action upon what I have conveniently highlighted in bold text to make the rank fit into that statement.
[i]"Moderator is only a conflict-resolving, observant, and minor punishment role,
[b]not a role which gains a significant upper hand in natural survival.[/i][/b]"
Due to recent changes to Mod, we have been hesitant in removing godmode, because Moderator has already had changes. We wanted to wait a little while before making more changes. It is now time we took action upon what I have conveniently highlighted in bold text to make the rank fit into that statement.
[Image: ]
