Hang on.. You're all saying Mod's have been severely cut back..
.. how?
Excluding individual world permissions, Mod's have 48 lines unique to them before ArchMod inherits them and adds 24 more.
I think all that's really been mentioned about this in this thread, is they've lost the ability to permanently ban.
Can someone please tell me how that's a bad thing?
By all means, start another thread and we'll debate that one topic.
Let me guess, Composer, Ren, and Henry?
I do read the logs every now and then.. I know how fucking disgusting they've been treating those who don't agree with them. I wonder how many of you even read Mii and my posts.. and how many of you were able to read them before being confronted by the trio.
.. how?
Excluding individual world permissions, Mod's have 48 lines unique to them before ArchMod inherits them and adds 24 more.
I think all that's really been mentioned about this in this thread, is they've lost the ability to permanently ban.
Can someone please tell me how that's a bad thing?
By all means, start another thread and we'll debate that one topic.
Let me guess, Composer, Ren, and Henry?
I do read the logs every now and then.. I know how fucking disgusting they've been treating those who don't agree with them. I wonder how many of you even read Mii and my posts.. and how many of you were able to read them before being confronted by the trio.
