Post: #73
04-28-201305:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-28-201305:36 PM by TheComposer.)
I think since Admins have to ungod twice to ungod that's why it carries. It has never carried over for me.
And I hope you caught the edit to my last post.
EDIT: I noticed that you couldn't hit people in godmode when in Shipwreck valley, meat was goofing off and tried to punch me (this was when he was denizen) and tried to punch me, not realizing I was in god. When I went to punch him back, it didn't do anything until I ungodded.
And I hope you caught the edit to my last post.
EDIT: I noticed that you couldn't hit people in godmode when in Shipwreck valley, meat was goofing off and tried to punch me (this was when he was denizen) and tried to punch me, not realizing I was in god. When I went to punch him back, it didn't do anything until I ungodded.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
