I voted for the wrong thing, I meant to click yes, mods should have god-mode. sorry.[hr]
I don't see why mods can't have godmode. Godmode is an essential key to being an moderator because when you are trying to help someone you don't know if you can trust them or not. They might trick you into falling down a hole or fall in lava. A person also may some sort of redstone trap and if a moderator had godmode they would not have to worry about any of these issues. These issue may appear to you that they would never happen, but believe me some people are evil.
I don't see why mods can't have godmode. Godmode is an essential key to being an moderator because when you are trying to help someone you don't know if you can trust them or not. They might trick you into falling down a hole or fall in lava. A person also may some sort of redstone trap and if a moderator had godmode they would not have to worry about any of these issues. These issue may appear to you that they would never happen, but believe me some people are evil.
