Lead Admins and Admins can't promote or demote anyone
Post: #1
This may be an issue on my end, but then again it could be a bug in the perms. I understand blocking Voxel Snoipah, but we kinda need at least limited access to PermissionsEx
========================================================================
[size=x-large]What steps will reproduce the problem?[/size]
1.Using /pex user [Player] group set [Rank]
2.Using /pex help
3.Using pretty much any /pex command

[size=x-large]What was expected? What do you see instead?[/size]

I was expecting Pablo to be promoted to moderator because he earned it. I got the lovely light red error message saying "Sorry, you don't have enough permissions" and "Not enough permissions for group moderator.:

[size=x-large]On which world? The world is labeled at the start of your chat message.
[/size]
Obsidia

[size=x-large]Any further notes?[/size]

WOW TREYARCH FIX THIS BROKEN GAME

i mean,
hi
[size=x-large]Do you have any idea what the issue is and how it could be solved?[/size]

Gief perms pls 8)

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lead Admins and Admins can't promote or demote anyone - by mrminority - 04-27-201309:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)