Pablo9992 #Moderator
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator?

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?

Hi, former admin Pablo here, I'm coming back to Darkspin to gain my former privileges starting from Moderator, here's my application.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
As you all know, I've logged 200+ hours on Darkspin, I enjoy the server. I appreciate everyone commemorating a moment of their time to greet me and converse with me.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I was a former admin, aspiring to gain my rank back, I make music, youtube backgrounds, desktop wallpapers, etc.
Anything requested will be sent to the following:
Kik: 0RV

Anything we should know about?
I may have elongated periods of inactivity due to sports and my mother having to do schoolwork on the same computer as the one I play on, I am currently working on getting a laptop.

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
Yes. Bacon, Ren, Mikey, Min, and Mii all have said they trusted me and think I'm ready for Moderator status.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yes, I fully agree to properly use my commands. I used to play with them, but I've learned my lesson.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Yes, but I warn you, my mother has elongated time for her work.

Thank you for your time.


  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pablo9992 #Moderator - by Pablo9992 - 04-26-201304:21 PM
RE: Pablo9992 #Moderator - by Miistic - 04-26-201304:34 PM,
RE: Pablo9992 #Moderator - by Pablo9992 - 04-26-201304:52 PM,
RE: Pablo9992 #Moderator - by mikey288 - 04-26-201305:20 PM,
RE: Pablo9992 #Moderator - by ren_wolf - 04-26-201306:07 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)