The Issue of Advertisement
Post: #1
A few days ago, I made a post on Minecraft Forums that was an advertisement for the server. For those that didn't see it, here you go: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1775305-darkspin-survival-creative-hardcore-survival-and-more-151/
Anyways, I was shortly asked to remove the IP address, which I did, but I think this subject needs to be brought up: How much do we want new players? We had a couple of bad apples come in, true, but most of the people who came on were normal people. Do we brave the idiots for a larger clientele, or do we keep a small, tight-knit group of mostly staff?

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Issue of Advertisement - by josephmeyers258 - 04-24-201303:11 AM
RE: The Issue of Advertisement - by AngelZ - 04-24-201303:57 AM,
RE: The Issue of Advertisement - by Meatboy5 - 04-25-201312:54 AM,
RE: The Issue of Advertisement - by VlperX - 04-25-201301:47 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)