Whiterun
Post: #7

Guess I will. City is one big plot but that shouldn't cause any problems.


Henry got his plot. Guess I'll chill down a little bit ;)

Then again, 5 days is a while. I'd gladly give a dispensation if someone needs more time, they just need to mail me/ask me ingame. Purdy dayum simple ^^

What would you suggest instead then? Leaving them be is a limited option, but after that?

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Whiterun - by Flaze - 04-22-201306:40 PM,
RE: Whiterun - by AngelZ - 04-23-201303:04 AM,
RE: Whiterun - by Eleves_202 - 04-23-201303:56 AM,
RE: Whiterun - by AngelZ - 04-23-201304:01 AM,
RE: Whiterun - by Nindroid - 04-23-201310:29 AM,
RE: Whiterun - by ren_wolf - 04-23-201312:32 PM,
RE: Whiterun - by Flaze - 04-23-201305:23 PM
RE: Whiterun - by VlperX - 04-23-201308:47 PM,
RE: Whiterun - by Nindroid - 04-23-201309:08 PM,
RE: Whiterun - by AngelZ - 04-24-201302:57 AM,
RE: Whiterun - by Meatboy5 - 04-23-201311:38 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)