Whiterun
Post: #1
First off I'd like to have a few good builders build in Whiterun. If you cinsider yourself good, talk to me ingame.

If I sent you a link to here ingame, it is because of a few new rules, just a heads-up. Since too many people in the city have ignored the rule about not building ugly squares, I will be taking more roughly on you than Jawa did. I you're one of those people building over your plot, or building a square, this is last chance. By saturday I will start wiping the houses out, if you haven't made it less ugly, less square-like.ยจ
The plots will still be free of charge.
//Flaze[hr]
Another thing, shops within the city are not allowed before consultation with me.

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Whiterun - by Flaze - 04-22-201306:40 PM
RE: Whiterun - by AngelZ - 04-23-201303:04 AM,
RE: Whiterun - by Eleves_202 - 04-23-201303:56 AM,
RE: Whiterun - by AngelZ - 04-23-201304:01 AM,
RE: Whiterun - by Nindroid - 04-23-201310:29 AM,
RE: Whiterun - by ren_wolf - 04-23-201312:32 PM,
RE: Whiterun - by Flaze - 04-23-201305:23 PM,
RE: Whiterun - by VlperX - 04-23-201308:47 PM,
RE: Whiterun - by Nindroid - 04-23-201309:08 PM,
RE: Whiterun - by AngelZ - 04-24-201302:57 AM,
RE: Whiterun - by Meatboy5 - 04-23-201311:38 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)