Post: #8
04-22-201301:45 PM
*sigh*
You've ousted yourself once again, old friend. You just can't seem to keep your facts straight. You denied so many times, on the server, that you ever were apart of a hacker group. Then you realized you were caught because your groups were public and anyone could see them, so you left it. Too bad for you, you completely forgot that you were apart of yet another steam hacker group. After I informed you of this little misstep, you promptly told me that you had left that group as well, as if that erased all your previous goofs.
My proof is that I am not a liar and that you are, as you have been caught in your own lies faster than you can fall on your own face. When I am wrong, I admit my wrongs openly as a man. I understand that my word is all I have in some cases and I work hard to never tarnish that word. I have GAINED respect while you have LOST it for the very same reason.
Besides my own word vs yours, I have eye witnesses who I'm sure would be willing to account for some of the utter NONSENSE that you ensure is nothing other than your very own skill. Shooting through walls, aimbot, hitbox tracers etc. The moment you bring up when you got on the roof as scout without elevators; enlighten me. How DID you do it? And I do know that map very well. I am aware that it is possible but not from where you were, that is why I ask you. I saw how you got up. I watched you and then asked you how to see what you would say. You had no answer other than, "I just jumped".
But I digress from this previous point. I'd like to touch base on yet another subject. The moment that I began to seriously notice you hacking was when you were typing taunting message while fighting me as scout. Yes, you beat me. I have no problem with losing in a game, if they fight me face to face. I do not enjoy fighting cowards and you were not a coward, I'd like to say. But one thing is for certain, you were seen by everyone on the server in that fight. Everyone saw you jumping, shooting, typing, and voice chatting all at once. So I ask you, how exactly did you pull that off? How were you able to use W,A,S,D,Space,M1 and type WHILE (not sure if your voice chat is toggle bound or not but that hardly matters at this point) voice chatting? Not to mention completely kicking my ass. I would have been honored to have fought you if it were on equal grounds. Sadly, this was not the case.
As if that were not enough, I will also point out that after being banned for hacking, instead of appealing the ban here like I suggested to you THREE TIMES, you continued to rejoin the server on several other accounts. I was informed by others as you were very pleased with yourself for doing this and that you had no sense of regret. You asked for a word with me and every single time I showed up to speak with you, like the coward that you are, you promptly left in fear of being banned. So, no. I did very little to ban you. The community passed judgement on you before I even had a clue. I had people telling me they suspected you for hacking before I ever said anything about it.
So, I did what I had to do. To keep you from avoiding the ban I had rightfully placed on you, so I laid an IP ban on you. You apologized again and again once you realized just how pegged you were. Pretty typical, I must say.
It wasn't your alleged hacking that got you smacked with the book, it was your pride of the fact that you thought you outsmarted the head admin. You thought you got away with it. "Yeah Ive got like 12 other accounts lol" so in short -
You were your own downfall.
You've ousted yourself once again, old friend. You just can't seem to keep your facts straight. You denied so many times, on the server, that you ever were apart of a hacker group. Then you realized you were caught because your groups were public and anyone could see them, so you left it. Too bad for you, you completely forgot that you were apart of yet another steam hacker group. After I informed you of this little misstep, you promptly told me that you had left that group as well, as if that erased all your previous goofs.
My proof is that I am not a liar and that you are, as you have been caught in your own lies faster than you can fall on your own face. When I am wrong, I admit my wrongs openly as a man. I understand that my word is all I have in some cases and I work hard to never tarnish that word. I have GAINED respect while you have LOST it for the very same reason.
Besides my own word vs yours, I have eye witnesses who I'm sure would be willing to account for some of the utter NONSENSE that you ensure is nothing other than your very own skill. Shooting through walls, aimbot, hitbox tracers etc. The moment you bring up when you got on the roof as scout without elevators; enlighten me. How DID you do it? And I do know that map very well. I am aware that it is possible but not from where you were, that is why I ask you. I saw how you got up. I watched you and then asked you how to see what you would say. You had no answer other than, "I just jumped".
But I digress from this previous point. I'd like to touch base on yet another subject. The moment that I began to seriously notice you hacking was when you were typing taunting message while fighting me as scout. Yes, you beat me. I have no problem with losing in a game, if they fight me face to face. I do not enjoy fighting cowards and you were not a coward, I'd like to say. But one thing is for certain, you were seen by everyone on the server in that fight. Everyone saw you jumping, shooting, typing, and voice chatting all at once. So I ask you, how exactly did you pull that off? How were you able to use W,A,S,D,Space,M1 and type WHILE (not sure if your voice chat is toggle bound or not but that hardly matters at this point) voice chatting? Not to mention completely kicking my ass. I would have been honored to have fought you if it were on equal grounds. Sadly, this was not the case.
As if that were not enough, I will also point out that after being banned for hacking, instead of appealing the ban here like I suggested to you THREE TIMES, you continued to rejoin the server on several other accounts. I was informed by others as you were very pleased with yourself for doing this and that you had no sense of regret. You asked for a word with me and every single time I showed up to speak with you, like the coward that you are, you promptly left in fear of being banned. So, no. I did very little to ban you. The community passed judgement on you before I even had a clue. I had people telling me they suspected you for hacking before I ever said anything about it.
So, I did what I had to do. To keep you from avoiding the ban I had rightfully placed on you, so I laid an IP ban on you. You apologized again and again once you realized just how pegged you were. Pretty typical, I must say.
It wasn't your alleged hacking that got you smacked with the book, it was your pride of the fact that you thought you outsmarted the head admin. You thought you got away with it. "Yeah Ive got like 12 other accounts lol" so in short -
You were your own downfall.
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.

