Time for a sad D:
Post: #3
Oh thank God. Zahn, at first I thought this was about yourself.

Anyway, I offer my condolences. My grandfather died in July so I know what everyone is going through. I never met Luna, but I still feel bad for everyone in our community. If you need to talk, I'm here.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Time for a sad D: - by mrminority - 04-21-201304:32 AM,
RE: Time for a sad D: - by AngelZ - 04-21-201305:22 AM,
RE: Time for a sad D: - by Eleves_202 - 04-21-201307:37 AM
RE: Time for a sad D: - by iTz Dat1KiD - 04-21-201310:06 AM,
RE: Time for a sad D: - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-21-201312:30 PM,
RE: Time for a sad D: - by mikey288 - 04-22-201309:10 AM,
RE: Time for a sad D: - by digitalfuse - 04-22-201310:07 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)