Time for a sad D:
Post: #1
[feels=x-large]
A short while ago a well respected member of the DS clan died of a malignant brain tumor. Her name was luna, and she was loved by many of the clan members, myself included, in some way or another.

I personally did know luna that well so I cannot think of anything else to say that made her amazing that would make me sound like a humongous dick weasel.

I guess that's why I created this thread, as a way to honor her in the only way I really can: by inviting other members of the clan to offer their condolences to her friends and family.

As previously stated, I have nothing really to say other than my final goodbye to her that I left on her steam profile.

[size=x-large]"Goodnight Luna, I'm sorry it had to end this way. My heart goes out to your friends and family.

Rest In Peace, you amazing DS Member.

*Salutes with tears in eyes*"[/size]

[/feels]

===EDIT===

It would've probably been smart to link her profile. Excuse her grammar, but it's still sad nonetheless.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007969018/
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Time for a sad D: - by mrminority - 04-21-201304:32 AM
RE: Time for a sad D: - by AngelZ - 04-21-201305:22 AM,
RE: Time for a sad D: - by Eleves_202 - 04-21-201307:37 AM,
RE: Time for a sad D: - by iTz Dat1KiD - 04-21-201310:06 AM,
RE: Time for a sad D: - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-21-201312:30 PM,
RE: Time for a sad D: - by mikey288 - 04-22-201309:10 AM,
RE: Time for a sad D: - by digitalfuse - 04-22-201310:07 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)