Post: #4
04-20-201306:14 PM
I said put it on pastebin.
Pastebin.
This is not pastebin.
I wanted to see if you could write a half decent app since you were complaining about wanting mod, and could follow instructions, but nope.
You're just a dumb kid I had to warn about using racial slurs and generalizations and you can't follow one simple instruction.
*sigh*
Also please, for future reference (and this goes for every application), do NOT just assume people will approve your application. It looks cocky and moronic as fuck.
Pastebin.
This is not pastebin.
I wanted to see if you could write a half decent app since you were complaining about wanting mod, and could follow instructions, but nope.
You're just a dumb kid I had to warn about using racial slurs and generalizations and you can't follow one simple instruction.
*sigh*
Also please, for future reference (and this goes for every application), do NOT just assume people will approve your application. It looks cocky and moronic as fuck.
[Image: ]