Moderator App
Post: #1
I want to become a Moderator because there are not a lot of Mods on and I need to keep order, also I feel that I have been wih the server long enough to be considered part of the family even if I am not on that much.

I think that to be a good Moderator you need to keep order and stuff. Also you need to keep the players entertained with jokes and stuff, the Admins aren't really good at that.

I have not been on 80 hours, but ren just wanted to see what I would write.

I really like the server although it is pretty dead at times.
If I am confirmed I swear not to use my powers for evil. And I recognize that if I am inactive for a month that I will no longer be of an important position in the darkspin servers.

I don't know if three admins have deemed me worthy, but I am pretty sure that jawa, mikey, and alec will vouch for me.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Moderator App - by sirawsomeness22 - 04-20-201301:08 PM
RE: Moderator App - by AngelZ - 04-20-201301:10 PM,
RE: Moderator App - by josephmeyers258 - 04-20-201301:11 PM,
RE: Moderator App - by ren_wolf - 04-20-201306:14 PM,
RE: Moderator App - by Meatboy5 - 04-20-201311:54 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)