Post: #6
04-19-201311:47 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-19-201311:51 AM by Eleves_202.)
I feel you really understand my heritage Meat. You get me. [hr]
Edit: forgot to mention my military history. Both grandpas, great uncle, and great grandfather were in the military. National Guard, Army, Navy, and greatgrandpa got the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor(highest military honor) from the Italy. One day I may join the Air Force.
Edit: forgot to mention my military history. Both grandpas, great uncle, and great grandfather were in the military. National Guard, Army, Navy, and greatgrandpa got the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor(highest military honor) from the Italy. One day I may join the Air Force.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers

