Thread Closed 
This is overdue
Post: #1
Hey

Because of what has happened lately, I believe I need to do this. You guys don't know the real me, and act like you do. So here goes:

I'm a male child, older than 9, but I am still somewhat sensitive. I will vent regularly, but it only happens when I get ticked off. I am religious, and will keep it in check unless someone insults my boy Jesus. The reason I act like a know-it-all is because I kinda am. 11 consecutive semesters of straight A's. I am on my high school's AP learning track, and in the Gifted and Talented program. I recently was given the Gold Medal in the National Mythology Exam, and am the first kid in my school's history to medal at all. I am a sometimes redneck, and any policy Obama puts out is usually garbage in my eyes. I am well versed in government, have a strategic mind, and like to play and make video games. I am 100% Roman bred, and that is probably where my stragic mind is from.

That is pretty much it, except that I am a 90's kid who still plays Yu-Gi-Oh, PokeMon, and GameBoy games.[hr]
Sometimes a redneck Rajun' Cajun'.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
This is overdue - by Eleves_202 - 04-18-201308:47 PM
RE: This is overdue - by AngelZ - 04-19-201302:57 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by Eleves_202 - 04-19-201305:16 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by AngelZ - 04-19-201305:41 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by Meatboy5 - 04-19-201309:07 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by Eleves_202 - 04-19-201311:47 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by TheComposer - 04-19-201312:24 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-19-201302:03 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by VlperX - 04-19-201309:27 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by AngelZ - 04-20-201302:59 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by Eleves_202 - 04-20-201304:29 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-20-201310:45 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by AngelZ - 04-20-201311:53 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-20-201310:09 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by AngelZ - 04-21-201301:51 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by josephmeyers258 - 04-21-201303:23 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by Eleves_202 - 04-21-201312:37 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by AngelZ - 04-21-201312:43 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by Meatboy5 - 04-21-201312:44 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by josephmeyers258 - 04-21-201301:50 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by Eleves_202 - 04-21-201309:00 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by TheComposer - 04-21-201309:45 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by josephmeyers258 - 04-21-201309:58 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by Eleves_202 - 04-22-201304:05 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by AngelZ - 04-22-201304:36 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by Eleves_202 - 04-22-201305:03 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by AngelZ - 04-22-201305:06 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by mikey288 - 04-22-201309:07 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by Eleves_202 - 04-22-201310:53 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by mrminority - 04-22-201311:21 AM,
RE: This is overdue - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-22-201302:13 PM,
RE: This is overdue - by VlperX - 04-23-201308:52 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)