Ban Request for hughwhittle
Post: #11
What are you talking about. Just before I was banned I said I would give it all back and what happens?
Oh look I'm banned for nine years!
And what are you saying about an abusive rampage?
Dude! I'm younger than 12 how can I go on an abusive rampage!
And also I think I might come back in nine years as an admin and never be banned again because that sounds pretty cool because darkspin is a very good server
Thanks for listening MATE
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ban Request for hughwhittle - by TheComposer - 01-20-201309:29 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-20-201309:31 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by TheComposer - 01-20-201309:39 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-20-201309:46 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by TheComposer - 01-20-201309:51 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by Saintethan - 01-20-201312:12 PM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by TheComposer - 01-20-201309:16 PM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by mikey288 - 01-21-201312:07 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by mrminority - 01-21-201304:05 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by Scythistical - 01-21-201308:10 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by hugh1 - 04-12-201301:44 PM
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-12-201305:20 PM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by hugh1 - 04-12-201307:04 PM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by AngelZ - 04-13-201303:14 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by Meatboy5 - 04-13-201302:40 PM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by hugh1 - 07-16-201312:16 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by Meatboy5 - 07-16-201302:35 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by jojo54991035 - 07-16-201302:36 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by hugh1 - 07-16-201310:24 PM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by StorAxis - 07-17-201309:32 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by Scythistical - 07-17-201304:04 PM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by hugh1 - 07-18-201311:28 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by TheComposer - 07-18-201311:50 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by Meatboy5 - 07-18-201311:57 AM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by hugh1 - 07-21-201305:59 PM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by Scythistical - 07-21-201306:46 PM,
RE: Ban Request for hughwhittle - by ren_wolf - 07-22-201309:06 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)