Comcast Business Rate increase
Post: #7

You are joking, right?
[/quote]

Viper, can you ever say anything positive? I'm just trying to help out, yet you still have to make me look like a fool[hr]
. At least jojo and I have come up with solutions to the problem.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Comcast Business Rate increase - by darkspin - 04-07-201302:17 AM,
RE: Comcast Business Rate increase - by VlperX - 04-11-201307:25 AM,
RE: Comcast Business Rate increase - by Eleves_202 - 04-11-201307:39 AM
RE: Comcast Business Rate increase - by VlperX - 04-11-201312:03 PM,
RE: Comcast Business Rate increase - by VlperX - 04-11-201301:12 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)