Moderator Online-time
Post: #17
In regard to all, can't anyone take a joke in which I humiliate MYSELF?

In regards to Sephie's comment, I actually have settled conflicts and already applied. Never got a definite no.

In regard to Viper, you say I'm trying to be someone I'm not.? Look at your partner Rth over the last month. Thank God power's spell finally broke.

Everyone, just calm down and laugh. I'm only insulting myself.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Moderator Online-time - by pazz_dog - 04-09-201312:03 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by josephmeyers258 - 04-09-201303:30 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by VlperX - 04-09-201307:35 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Flaze - 04-09-201307:38 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Meatboy5 - 04-09-201308:19 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Eleves_202 - 04-09-201308:30 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by AngelZ - 04-09-201311:34 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by TheComposer - 04-09-201309:23 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-09-201310:31 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by minicooper - 04-09-201307:29 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Flaze - 04-09-201309:10 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Eleves_202 - 04-09-201309:45 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by josephmeyers258 - 04-10-201303:15 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by rth081094 - 04-09-201310:35 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Flaze - 04-09-201310:50 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by VlperX - 04-10-201307:48 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Eleves_202 - 04-10-201311:09 AM
RE: Moderator Online-time - by VlperX - 04-11-201311:47 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by pazz_dog - 04-11-201310:51 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)