Moderator Online-time
Post: #15

I think your main problem here was cockiness to the extreme. There's a difference between cockiness and confidence. I'm a friend of two admins (Bacon and Craften) and I'm dating another (Ren) and it still took me over a year and a half to make mod. In darkspin, you have to EARN moderator. We tend to look for mods that show good interpersonal skills, as that's their job on the server, and the comment in question showed a severe lack of forethought and consideration of the target audience. Try to stop waving around the cocky stick, and start showing capability. For example, solve a problem between two players when a mod's not around. Show us you can handle people properly, and your chances jump severely.

tl;dr: Tone it down and show some capability.[hr]
Also, as I said, I have no constant schedule, but as a general rule, I'm on between AROUND 23:00 - 02:00, which is on UTC/GMT -5 hours.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Moderator Online-time - by pazz_dog - 04-09-201312:03 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by josephmeyers258 - 04-09-201303:30 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by VlperX - 04-09-201307:35 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Flaze - 04-09-201307:38 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Meatboy5 - 04-09-201308:19 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Eleves_202 - 04-09-201308:30 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by AngelZ - 04-09-201311:34 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by TheComposer - 04-09-201309:23 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-09-201310:31 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by minicooper - 04-09-201307:29 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Flaze - 04-09-201309:10 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Eleves_202 - 04-09-201309:45 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by josephmeyers258 - 04-10-201303:15 AM
RE: Moderator Online-time - by rth081094 - 04-09-201310:35 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Flaze - 04-09-201310:50 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by VlperX - 04-10-201307:48 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by Eleves_202 - 04-10-201311:09 AM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by VlperX - 04-11-201311:47 PM,
RE: Moderator Online-time - by pazz_dog - 04-11-201310:51 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)