Idea for Main World economy
Post: #4
This. is a bummer.. When I was told that a new mainworld would be up, I asked an admin, and the admin said that I would keep my money on the new mainworld, I started to mine.. I've been making more than 175.000$ through the last few days from mining - that's a lot of work down the drain.. Personally I love the idea, but I'm sure some of the other players on the server would be pissed..
So.. A slight thumbs up from here ;)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Idea for Main World economy - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-07-201206:58 PM,
RE: Idea for Main World economy - by VlperX - 05-07-201206:58 PM,
RE: Idea for Main World economy - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-08-201206:21 PM,
RE: Idea for Main World economy - by Flaze - 05-09-201203:40 PM
RE: Idea for Main World economy - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-09-201204:16 PM,
RE: Idea for Main World economy - by willamcool - 05-14-201202:37 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)