So what a lot of you don't know, is Darkspin puts quite a bit of his own money into this server and he doesn't even have the time to play on it, so effectively, he gets pretty much nothing out of it except for what appreciation we're able to show him.
Any help you can provide will always be highly respected. And remember all donations go soley to him as the owner. Only [i]IF[/i] we were thriving and making profit, would I even think to ask for a percentage. Although, I don't run this server for money, but for the satisfaction of everyone of you whom appreciates it.
[b]And please keep reminding me to do these things, until the day I've done them:[/b]
- Write up a new terms&cond for the packages
- Set up extra homes as a donation package (waiting on an R1.5.1 build of Essentials)
- ahh I forget what else.. remind me?
In addition, and I'll add this to the terms and shit for the packages,
Please know that the donation packages @ http://darkspin.enjin.com/shop are all very new and barely tested.. [b]ANY[/b] issues you have with your package will be dealt with as soon as I can possibly find the time outside of work. So please message me immediately with the issue. The best way to contact me for this is directly by email: [b]vx@asyr.info[/b] or Skype: [b]vx.solstice[/b]
[i]Or[/i] if you would prefer, PM me on either forum.
Any help you can provide will always be highly respected. And remember all donations go soley to him as the owner. Only [i]IF[/i] we were thriving and making profit, would I even think to ask for a percentage. Although, I don't run this server for money, but for the satisfaction of everyone of you whom appreciates it.
[b]And please keep reminding me to do these things, until the day I've done them:[/b]
- Write up a new terms&cond for the packages
- Set up extra homes as a donation package (waiting on an R1.5.1 build of Essentials)
- ahh I forget what else.. remind me?
In addition, and I'll add this to the terms and shit for the packages,
Please know that the donation packages @ http://darkspin.enjin.com/shop are all very new and barely tested.. [b]ANY[/b] issues you have with your package will be dealt with as soon as I can possibly find the time outside of work. So please message me immediately with the issue. The best way to contact me for this is directly by email: [b]vx@asyr.info[/b] or Skype: [b]vx.solstice[/b]
[i]Or[/i] if you would prefer, PM me on either forum.