Flaze_Rus # Moderator
Post: #1
IGN: Flaze_Rus


[size=large][color=#FF0000]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/color][/size]
I would love to contribute to the server, in any way possible. I have been playing on the server since somewhat march or april 2012. I am sure I can contribute in a lot of good ways to this server. I am confident of the responseability of being a mod. I have been a moderator on a Danish server as well, for quite a while. I have experience with worldedit and logblock mostly. I do also write a lot of guides on plugins, for forums. I am currently a mayor of Flazity, not building in the city any more untill Asyr. I have not been playing much the last year, because after I switched school in 10th grade, I boarded the school I attended. Network banning minecraft, was making me unable to play.


[size=large][color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color][/size]
You have to be helpful. You have to not only want to help, but also have the confidence to help. I have, as mentioned, already quite some experience with the plugins the server staff probably is using. As far as I know though, it's only /kick and /ban for mods, correct me if I'm wrong.


[size=large][color=#FF0000]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/color][/size]
Yep, I passed the 100 hours achievements the 1st of april (not a joke :P ), and it even recommended me to apply. That's what had me pull myself together, writing this.


[size=large][color=#FF0000]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/color][/size]
I am a 16 year old boy. I live in Horsens, in Denmark. I have been playing minecraft since the alpha versions, so it's quite a few years. I have been roaming over a lot of servers, quite a few of them shutting down. I talked to a few of the staff members, saying this server had come, probably to stay. That's what kept me here. In real life I play a lot of basketball. I attend school, getting my education ;) I have been playing all kinds of servers. Creative servers, SMP servers, PVP and hardcore faction servers. I think I've tried it all. On this server I'm mayor of Flazity. Just started the rebuilding process there, so I believe I am going to be on much. I'm a busy student though, so I won't be very active during normal weeks, but in weekends, yup.


[size=large][color=#FF0000]Anything we should know about?[/color][/size]
I like bacon, muffins and equalsthree =3
And I've read the command list at http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=86, all commands that I am familar with. Except the /seen.. On the other server it was just showing when player last signed in and out.. lol


[size=large][color=#FF0000]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/color][/size]
Yes sir


[size=large][color=#FF0000]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/color][/size]
Yep

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Flaze - 04-08-201304:55 AM
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by VlperX - 04-08-201306:47 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by mikey288 - 04-08-201307:47 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Flaze - 04-08-201311:06 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by VlperX - 04-08-201311:16 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by AngelZ - 04-09-201303:35 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by josephmeyers258 - 04-09-201305:05 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by VlperX - 04-09-201306:10 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-09-201310:29 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Flaze - 04-09-201306:22 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by VlperX - 04-09-201306:23 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by AngelZ - 04-09-201311:41 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by josephmeyers258 - 04-10-201303:17 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Eleves_202 - 04-10-201303:57 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Meatboy5 - 04-11-201312:40 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by josephmeyers258 - 04-11-201301:28 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-11-201302:40 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Eleves_202 - 04-11-201310:07 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by VlperX - 04-11-201311:42 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Eleves_202 - 04-12-201312:20 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by VlperX - 04-12-201312:27 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Meatboy5 - 04-12-201312:57 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Eleves_202 - 04-12-201301:19 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Meatboy5 - 04-12-201308:04 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by mikey288 - 04-12-201310:46 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by mikey288 - 04-13-201306:16 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Eleves_202 - 04-12-201310:57 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by VlperX - 04-12-201306:00 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Flaze - 04-12-201309:39 PM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Meatboy5 - 04-13-201312:41 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by AngelZ - 04-13-201302:58 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by Eleves_202 - 04-13-201306:39 AM,
RE: Flaze_Rus # Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-15-201311:06 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)