Post: #17
04-06-201309:02 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-06-201309:05 PM by Eleves_202.)
Wither. In a 10 X 10 room. I think that is pretty hard. [hr]
But I agree. Even if its not for mining, we need more achievements that can be obtained in a place, and which will be less time consuming than the others are. All in all, we need more achievements. Right now, there are about six. Can we try for 20?
But I agree. Even if its not for mining, we need more achievements that can be obtained in a place, and which will be less time consuming than the others are. All in all, we need more achievements. Right now, there are about six. Can we try for 20?
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers