Post: #15
05-08-201210:13 PM
I'm a huge fan of the Hunger Games concept and I would really like to make my own custom set of maps for it one day... but not any time soon, as I have a mountain of plans for Darkspin I need to assess and execute first. I have a habit of getting ahead of myself.
For now, I will say it's a firm idea; something I would very much enjoy doing, but not till Darkspin is relatively complete to the point where I can easily leave it for a week without worrying and knowing the staff won't have to worry about 50% of what they currently deal with.
I'm thinking like a weekly event on the server, or even a permanent extra server if possible.
For now, I will say it's a firm idea; something I would very much enjoy doing, but not till Darkspin is relatively complete to the point where I can easily leave it for a week without worrying and knowing the staff won't have to worry about 50% of what they currently deal with.
I'm thinking like a weekly event on the server, or even a permanent extra server if possible.
