Post: #9
04-05-201311:35 AM
Unfortunately, still a redstone novice.
Anyone who wants to help build the ship and mob areas on it should let me know, either here or in a private message. I want to see how far we can get in a week, and there is no way I can make it look good enough or wire it up by myself. So, feel free to join the team.
Anyone who wants to help build the ship and mob areas on it should let me know, either here or in a private message. I want to see how far we can get in a week, and there is no way I can make it look good enough or wire it up by myself. So, feel free to join the team.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers