Should the vile rank of 'Aspirant' be 'Acorn' instead?
Yes please, Acorn away!
80.00%
8
Nope. Aspirant tickles me so.
10.00%
1
Something else, please.
10.00%
1
10 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should the vile rank of 'Aspirant' be 'Acorn' instead?
Post: #12
I agree Aspirant needs to go, but I'm not sure Acorn is much improvement. It's not like an acorn is considered higher than a peanut in all honesty. I don't think it would make a great second rank (especially with denizen afterward) because of that. I love peanut as an opening rank, but more serious ranks should follow. Just my two cents of course.

EDIT: The only idea I have for a name is Settler, since they are beginning to settle into the server before becoming Denizens. But to me, the name just doesn't seem visually appealing, so I'm iffy on it.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Should the vile rank of 'Aspirant' be 'Acorn' instead? - by TheComposer - 04-03-201307:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)