Mining Speed too fast?
Post: #1
[align=center][size=x-large][b]Problem[/b][/size][/align]

I was mining, with vanilla minecraft, and all the sudden it says I can't mine, my speed was too fast. It said to wait a minute, and I waited 10. Afterwards, it still said that problem...

[size=x-large][align=center][b]How to Replicate[/b][/align][/size]

What I did, was I was using an efficiency 4, unbreaking 3 pickaxe normaly. I also had a fortune 3 efficiency 5 unbreaking 3 pickaxe for diamonds. I used Super Breaker to mine faster. After it finished, I saw diamond. I tried to mine it with my Fortune pick, but this popped up: [color=#FFD700]You have to wait about 1 minutes to break this block. Consider taking a break from mining to do something else, like building or exploring or inventing Calculus. This mining speed limit keeps out ores safe from people with no life :)[/color]

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mining Speed too fast? - by jojo54991035 - 04-03-201302:20 AM
RE: Mining Speed too fast? - by Meatboy5 - 04-03-201302:24 AM,
RE: Mining Speed too fast? - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-03-201309:24 AM,
RE: Mining Speed too fast? - by VlperX - 04-03-201306:52 PM,
RE: Mining Speed too fast? - by jojo54991035 - 04-04-201311:52 PM,
RE: Mining Speed too fast? - by Flaze - 04-05-201303:00 AM,
RE: Mining Speed too fast? - by VlperX - 04-05-201307:24 AM,
RE: Mining Speed too fast? - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-05-201307:25 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)