Post: #1
04-02-201310:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-02-201310:15 PM by Eleves_202.)
This has been an idea for a while now:
[size=medium]Should there be an achievement instead of "Ladder Master" in order to mine at Spawn?[/size]
I have the solution: Sole Survivor
I have built a tunnel that looks like a messed up cargo ship. I am thinking of actually making it one. All that would be needed is approval and a plugin called ChestRegen, which reloads chests after a certain time. Leave your thoughts, and if you don't like this idea, any others you may have.[/size][hr]
ignore the /size part on the bottom
[size=medium]Should there be an achievement instead of "Ladder Master" in order to mine at Spawn?[/size]
I have the solution: Sole Survivor
I have built a tunnel that looks like a messed up cargo ship. I am thinking of actually making it one. All that would be needed is approval and a plugin called ChestRegen, which reloads chests after a certain time. Leave your thoughts, and if you don't like this idea, any others you may have.[/size][hr]
ignore the /size part on the bottom
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers