Pazz_dog #Moderator
Post: #5
Personally, from what I've seen, you are a great person and would be a fine mod. You reward those who try to help in the smallest of ways, which I think is a great quality to have. Yes, though sadly I don't have much weight on my vote.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pazz_dog #Moderator - by pazz_dog - 03-31-201311:45 AM,
RE: Pazz_dog #Moderator - by mikey288 - 03-31-201312:14 PM,
RE: Pazz_dog #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 03-31-201306:39 PM,
RE: Pazz_dog #Moderator - by VlperX - 03-31-201309:19 PM,
RE: Pazz_dog #Moderator - by Eleves_202 - 03-31-201310:44 PM
RE: Pazz_dog #Moderator - by jojo54991035 - 04-01-201312:33 AM,
RE: Pazz_dog #Moderator - by AngelZ - 04-01-201304:44 PM,
RE: Pazz_dog #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-02-201307:32 AM,
RE: Pazz_dog #Moderator - by AngelZ - 04-02-201307:39 AM,
RE: Pazz_dog #Moderator - by mikey288 - 04-02-201310:15 AM,
RE: Pazz_dog #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-02-201301:49 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)