Low: /Home Bed Doesn't work anymore
Post: #1
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.Go to Acheron
2.Type /home bed (after setting a bed anyway)
3.Nothing happens

What was expected? What do you see instead?
I expected to go my bed, since my house is pretty far from spawn. Instead, all I got was a list of my houses.

On which world? The world is labeled at the start of your chat message.
Acheron
Any further notes?
Do you have any idea what the issue is and how it could be solved?
Remember, the more information you give me, the quicker I can attend to the problem.
Did you remove the ability to use /home bed in Acheron? Otherwise the plugin forgot that the command should be usable in Acheron.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Low: /Home Bed Doesn't work anymore - by Eleves_202 - 03-30-201309:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)