Jojo's Judgement Day
Post: #7
Should I? Nah, I'll let it slide for now.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jojo's Judgement Day - by jojo54991035 - 03-30-201312:28 AM,
RE: Jojo's Judgement Day - by VlperX - 03-30-201312:35 AM,
RE: Jojo's Judgement Day - by jojo54991035 - 03-30-201312:41 AM,
RE: Jojo's Judgement Day - by VlperX - 03-30-201301:05 AM,
RE: Jojo's Judgement Day - by Nindroid - 03-30-201302:10 AM,
RE: Jojo's Judgement Day - by mikey288 - 03-30-201307:06 AM,
RE: Jojo's Judgement Day - by Eleves_202 - 03-30-201308:47 AM
RE: Jojo's Judgement Day - by AngelZ - 03-30-201311:13 AM,
RE: Jojo's Judgement Day - by BlackMajor - 03-31-201308:10 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)