Idea for Main World economy
Post: #2
I don't think HARSH punishments should fall on those who exploit, after all, they're preparing for a world where that's EXACTLY how you make money. And in this world, we are programmed to look for these exploits, or rather, those who fail the programming, fall behind. I'd feel like I was punishing human nature...

Instead, we should merely reward those who find exploits for us.. perhaps.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Idea for Main World economy - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-07-201206:58 PM,
RE: Idea for Main World economy - by VlperX - 05-07-201206:58 PM
RE: Idea for Main World economy - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-08-201206:21 PM,
RE: Idea for Main World economy - by Flaze - 05-09-201203:40 PM,
RE: Idea for Main World economy - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-09-201204:16 PM,
RE: Idea for Main World economy - by willamcool - 05-14-201202:37 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)