Post: #1
03-14-201311:03 AM
[size=small][font=Tahoma]For the past two days, BlackMajor and I have been slaving away at a brand new world for everyone.
[b][color=#00BFFF]How long will we have to wait before we can play on it?[/color][/b]
Well while I'd rather you take the time to read this first, I launched it the same hour 1.5 was released.
[b][color=#00BFFF]How do I get there?[/color][/b]
The only way to get to Acheron is to go to /spawn and find the fiery portal.
Acheron was designed from the ground up, to finally present a real challenge for you guys.
The [b]difficulty [/b]is set to [color=#FF0000][b]HARD[/b][/color] and we've thrown lava and stuff everywhere.
There is no Nether, but it [i]is[/i] possible to get NetherWarts and BlazeRods. There is no economy and no shops. You cannot sethome but you [i]can[/i] use beds. The world is visible on Dynmap but players don't show. The ores are varied throughout the map and the denser the ore quantity, the more dangerous the area.
[b][color=#00BFFF]What are the rules on Acheron?[/color][/b]
I'm glad you asked. All rules at spawn apply except for these changes:
[color=#DAA520]- You may raid chests
- You may grief
- You may steal
- You may PvP (except at the world spawn where it's blocked)
- Please do not ruin the landscape if you do not need to
- Spawn killing will get you banned, so behave fairly or deal with the consequences.[/color]
Lockette is not available, however you each get a virtual chest:
[i](Keeps your items even after you die)[/i]
- [b][color=#9370DB]/chest[/color][/b]
XpBank isn't available either, but I'm open to changing that if enough of you want me to.
Mods and Admins are completely stripped of all commands on Acheron that would give them an unfair advantage. My reasoning for this is so they can play without you thinking they'll cheat. Only OP's can cheat on Acheron.
Remember, there's no [b]/sethome[/b] so you must use a [b]bed[/b]!
[size=medium]
[color=#32CD32]Your mission is to survive by which ever means possible.[/color][/size]
[i][b][size=large][color=#FFD700]Enjoy![/color][/size][/b][/i]
[/font][/size]
[b][color=#00BFFF]How long will we have to wait before we can play on it?[/color][/b]
Well while I'd rather you take the time to read this first, I launched it the same hour 1.5 was released.
[b][color=#00BFFF]How do I get there?[/color][/b]
The only way to get to Acheron is to go to /spawn and find the fiery portal.
Acheron was designed from the ground up, to finally present a real challenge for you guys.
The [b]difficulty [/b]is set to [color=#FF0000][b]HARD[/b][/color] and we've thrown lava and stuff everywhere.
There is no Nether, but it [i]is[/i] possible to get NetherWarts and BlazeRods. There is no economy and no shops. You cannot sethome but you [i]can[/i] use beds. The world is visible on Dynmap but players don't show. The ores are varied throughout the map and the denser the ore quantity, the more dangerous the area.
[b][color=#00BFFF]What are the rules on Acheron?[/color][/b]
I'm glad you asked. All rules at spawn apply except for these changes:
[color=#DAA520]- You may raid chests
- You may grief
- You may steal
- You may PvP (except at the world spawn where it's blocked)
- Please do not ruin the landscape if you do not need to
- Spawn killing will get you banned, so behave fairly or deal with the consequences.[/color]
Lockette is not available, however you each get a virtual chest:
[i](Keeps your items even after you die)[/i]
- [b][color=#9370DB]/chest[/color][/b]
XpBank isn't available either, but I'm open to changing that if enough of you want me to.
Mods and Admins are completely stripped of all commands on Acheron that would give them an unfair advantage. My reasoning for this is so they can play without you thinking they'll cheat. Only OP's can cheat on Acheron.
Remember, there's no [b]/sethome[/b] so you must use a [b]bed[/b]!
[size=medium]
[color=#32CD32]Your mission is to survive by which ever means possible.[/color][/size]
[i][b][size=large][color=#FFD700]Enjoy![/color][/size][/b][/i]
[/font][/size]
