Staff please read
Post: #3
I saw some immaturity yesterday. Mikey, Viper, Jawa and I were talking about religion, which was generally a bad idea, and kinda my fault for bringing it up. But anyway, things were going pretty well until a certain point that I don't remember what it was. Jawa got annoyed and started freaking out. If he couldn't handle the conversation, he should have stayed out of it. But, does my opinion matter here or no?

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Staff please read - by Jawa - 03-13-201311:22 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by mrminority - 03-13-201311:52 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by Jawa - 03-14-201312:23 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by VlperX - 03-14-201301:24 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by Eleves_202 - 03-13-201308:37 PM
RE: Staff please read - by VlperX - 03-13-201311:03 PM,
RE: Staff please read - by mikey288 - 03-14-201303:10 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by AngelZ - 03-14-201303:33 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by Eleves_202 - 03-14-201304:46 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by VlperX - 03-14-201305:56 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by Eleves_202 - 03-14-201306:02 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by VlperX - 03-14-201306:47 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by Eleves_202 - 03-14-201307:27 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by VlperX - 03-14-201307:44 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by mrminority - 03-16-201302:26 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by mikey288 - 03-16-201306:46 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by Eleves_202 - 03-16-201306:56 AM,
RE: Staff please read - by AngelZ - 03-16-201310:20 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)