Ban Request for Bobot516
Post: #2
The villagers at spawn? Aren't they there to make money off of? Anyway, I agree with you because of the REPEATED greifing. Maybe about a month or so?

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ban Request for Bobot516 - by jojo54991035 - 03-01-201309:46 AM,
RE: Ban Request for Bobot516 - by Eleves_202 - 03-06-201308:49 AM
RE: Ban Request for Bobot516 - by Saintethan - 03-06-201309:05 AM,
RE: Ban Request for Bobot516 - by VlperX - 03-06-201311:05 AM,
RE: Ban Request for Bobot516 - by Saintethan - 03-06-201312:46 PM,
RE: Ban Request for Bobot516 - by OMGBACONROFL - 03-12-201310:32 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)